Thursday, September 4, 2008

NFL-Week One Picks

Every year, I pick a winner for every single game of the NFL season. Last year, I went a pretty respectable 165-101, going 7-4 in the playoffs. It obviously didn't hurt me that I picked Green Bay to win every game, and they finished 14-4. Anyway, since I have a blog now, I'll be posting my predictions every week this year. The team in bold and italics is who I picked to win.

Week One

Washington Redskins @ New York Giants
Detroit Lions @ Atlanta Falcons
Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens
Seattle Seahawks @ Buffalo Bills
New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins
Kansas City Chiefs @ New England Patriots
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ New Orleans Saints
St. Louis Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles
Houston Texans @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tennessee Titans
Dallas Cowboys @ Cleveland Browns
Carolina Panthers @ San Diego Chargers
Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers
Chicago Bears @ Indianapolis Colts
Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers
Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders

There you have it. There are a few perceived upset picks in there. We'll see how they turn out.

No comments: