Sunday, October 19, 2008

NFL Picks...Week Seven

Here are my picks this week. After some family difficulties over the weekend, there are no comments this week. Barnes is ahead of me by like four games. I'll figure it out soon. All of my picks for ATS are also my Straight Up picks this week. Go Pack Go

Tennessee (-8) @ Kansas City
Tennessee

San Diego @ Buffalo (PK)
San Diego

Pittsburgh (-9.5) @ Cincinnati
Pittsburgh

Baltimore @ Miami (-3)
Miami

Dallas (-7) @ St. Louis
Dallas

Minnesota @ Chicago (-3)
Minnesota

New Orleans @ Carolina (-3)
New Orleans

San Francisco @ New York Giants (-10.5)
New York Giants

Detroit @ Houston (-9)
Detroit

New York Jets (-3) @ Oakland
New York Jets

Cleveland @ Washington (-7)
Washington

Indianapolis (-1.5) @ Green Bay
Green Bay

Seattle @ Tampa Bay (-10.5)
Tampa Bay

Denver @ New England (-3)
Denver

No comments: